0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 30 years

Aoa. My husband grinds his teeth while sleeping. No medical history, Mashallah Active. Please suggest something to get rid of this. TIA.

Asked for Female, 7 years

I need guidance from a dermatologist my 2.5 years old daughter is having severe dandruff from one month dr. suggested daily use of conaz shampoo it has decreased but is still there I want to ask if there is any antifungal cream which I can use on her scalp after shampoo to reduce itchiness. Please help me.

Asked for Female, 41 years

I had severe lower back pain from more than 8 months. With the passage of time, I feel numbness in my right foot. Doctor asked me for a nerve conduction test and MRI. In my report, the result is mentioned that 'Disc bulge L4-L5.' I do exercise and physiotherapy but no effect. Please give me suggestions about what should I do now?

Asked for Male, 23 years

Hello, I have an urgent query my brother is passing blood in urine having backache and high fever since 10days can anyone guide me the cause and treatment of it? For now he is just taking homeopathic meds Thanks in advance

Asked for Male, 6 years

Hi my son is almost 9 months old. The problem is he is doing motions since 4 months some time watery sometimes semi-solid tried alot of syrups and sachet but for temporarily reduced to 2-3 motions than again 5-6 motions. weight is 11 kg with clothes since December please guide me what to do I am very tensed No teeth yet but active.

Asked for Female, 33 years

My right arm is paining like starting from elbow till the palm, more of a dhukan type pain since yesterday morning. I was fine till Fajr and all of a sudden it started. Took nuberol forte and panadol. Also applied voltral gel. Please help as it's still there and I don't know what to do.

Asked for Female, 33 years

My shoulder, arms, and hands go numb while sleeping.. and I feel swelling in hands. Is this something to worry about?

Asked for Male, 28 years

I have dandruff on my hair, and because of that I'm starting to lose a lot of my hair, I have used oils like coconut, olive etc. And also I used various shampoo's to prevent from hair loss. But nothing happened. Can anyone please help.

Asked for Female, 32 years

My blood circulation is very low that’s why my heart is always feel pounded and blood pressure elevates and reading is always 140 or 150 what can I do for it or any screening required for it or not i.e uric acid or liver function tests.

Asked for Male, 33 years

Dear Doctor, I got married two Years ago, after some times our relationship issues has started that’s why my marital life is very disturbed, I am very depressed due to this matter, after passing of times i feel my sexual desires is in decreasing trend, i can not perform with partner, i have some fears, i need psychological help & treatment.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 2 years old. Since 4 days when she sleeps, something gets stucks in her throat and she wakes up immediately while coughing and vomiting. She has fever runny nose as well. she got a lot of trouble in sleeping especially at night. Dr gave antibiotic Ventolin syrup n cough syrup but symptoms still persist.

Asked for Female, 15 years

My daughter is 10 years old. I was oiling her hair and I saw white hair. What to do please tell me. What is the reason?

Asked for Male, 37 years

Asking for my husband 32 years old. He has two kidney stones 5 mm & 10.3 mm in his right kidney. I want to know if surgery is required or this can be cured in some other way?

Asked for Male, 41 years

I was in an accident and hurt my head. I am taking epival 500mg. Recently I feel nausea and have headaches. I also do not feel like eating. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 32 years

I a male 27 years old. Recently my vision would go double when I do strenuous activities like lifting something heavy or even sneezing. I occasionally get headaches too. How can i know what is causing this please guide?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have blackheads on my face I want to ask about a natural way to remove them which do not cause an infection? Also what to do to keep them from coming again?

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is three and a half years old. He used pacifier a lot during his early age and now sucks his thumb. I think he has an underbite problem. Is it safe to get treated for underbite at such a young age?

Asked for Female, 19 years

My daughter suffered from high temperature and severe cough in mid of January. Now recently she again has the same problem but not as severe as before. The thing which worries me is that she got two times sick in the last 30 days. Does it mean that she is weak and get sick a lot? Also what to do?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I got treated for my common cold, a week ago. Even now I am feeling tired and have difficulty breathing due to blocked nasal. Sometimes I feel like vomiting too. Is this normal after having a cold or not? Also, my cold lasted for 5 days.

Asked for Male, 13 years

My kid had a fever and now there is an itchy rash on his body. I think it's chicken pox. My question is who to seek and what treatment? Also does the chickenpox cause scarring?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment